Brandon Cook is an associate attorney with Gunn, Lee & Cave. Mr. Cook's practice is focused on intellectual property litigation and helping clients protect intellectual property. Mr. Cook also uses his knowledge of contract law and unfair competition to counsel businesses regarding every day matters. Mr. Cook joined Gunn, Lee & Cave as a law clerk during his second year of law school and has been with the firm ever since.
Mr. Cook graduated from St. Mary's University School of Law where he was inducted into the Phi Delta Phi honor society recognizing the top students in his class. While in law school Mr. Cook was elected a member of the Board of Advocates and an officer in the Intellectual Property Law Association. Prior to law school, Mr. Cook earned a Chemistry degree from Auburn University.
When not in the office, Mr. Cook enjoys spending time outside playing a game of pick-up basketball or riding his bike.
- State of Texas, 2015–present
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence, St. Mary's University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Auburn University
- Member, Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
Professional Activities and Associations
- Federal Bar Association, San Antonio Division
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Auburn University Alumni Association